kelly hair Manufacturers and Suppliers

I really enjoy getting my haircut at Kelly's Barber and Beauty. They wash your hair, pay attention to details when cutting your hair and even offer warm towel after shaving and take the experience ti the next level. I've been going there for the last 2 years and they always take great care of me. I highly recommend using them
Sammie was amazing! She knew with in a few moments what i was looking for in a stylish but easy to manage cut! Love it!!! She's super personable and a truly skilled hair stylist! Always going back there!
I left soooo pleased with my hair. Kaylah listened to exactly what I wanted and delivered. She taught me how to style my curls myself at home. The olaplex treatment brought my hair back to life. Absolutely thrilled with the results!
Thank you for the excellent professional service! Sara knew exactly what my hair needed and walked me through every step to make sure I was okay with the decisions. I can’t wait to go back!
For the first time today I went to Kelly’s, the salon is well maintained and the staff that were there were super welcoming and warm. I saw Sky for a haircut and she did a great job at meeting my expectations and beyond. I’ve pre-booked my next appointment with her and as I said while I was leaving she found a new client with me. Thanks again!
I have never felt comfortable in a salon until I started going to Kelly's. The environment is so welcoming and the team really makes you feel like you are part of the family. And of course, Maddy always makes my hair look and feel amazing. I recommend her every time someone compliments my hair.
I absolutely love this salon. The first time I went in for a curly hair cut and Kayla did an incredible job, I was so happy with it! Today I went in for a full colour by Miranda and it turned out such a gorgeous, rich colour - I’m in love! Overall, I just love the vibe of this salon, the staff is so wonderful so I always have such an amazing experience there. It’s also one of three places I know in Ottawa that specializes in curly cuts so it’s incredibly versatile. Overall I’m really happy with my hair and would recommend it to anyone!

Our business is built upon strong relationships. We want to know our clients, what is important to them and that providing consistent quality earns trust and loyalty. We believe in the efficacy, safety and simplicity of natural ingredients. We believe it is time for everyone to start caring about what they use on their hair and body. We believe that nature has provided us with the means to protect and take care of ourselves!

'I’ve gone to Kelly for about seven years! I have curly hair and I’ve always been paranoid about who cut my hair! From the first time she cut my hair I never had to worry again! The entire staff is friendly and interactive. It’s a wonderful salon.'
'This place is Great! Kelly is an awesome stylist. She always has good ideas and is very accommodating to my schedule. I came in with an idea and she did it perfectly! The atmosphere is great too. Nice, laid back and fun. I highly recommend this Salon!!'
This was my first time here. I had the pleasure of Kelly doing my hair today. She did partial highlights and got the blond and placement of highlights just right! She did a fantastic job! She is a...
I went here and didn't know Kelly was the only good one and I went to the lady to the left in the middle to the left of the fish tank when u enter and she messed me up she pushed my hair line back...
I had the best experience ever a big thank you to Kelly & Diana on making me feel like a million bucks when I left love the hair color and styling and definitely COVID safe

I've been going to Kelly's for a very long time now and I' am always pleased every time I walk out.. kelly Is always honest with me and tells me what to do and what not to do and makes sure she...

Patrick Kelly hair design is a relaxed, friendly and professional atmosphere. Our staff undergoes continued education on the latest treatments in hair and all the latest hair trends.

We are one stop solution for all hair and beauty treatments in NJ. We feel happy to serve our clients with our services. Using a combination of our craft with the latest beauty trends and technology is what make us unique in our approach. Call us for exploring our services.

Enjoy a little slice of wellness and beauty combined. Rejuvenate with an added mini spa facial. Indulge in a healthy-hair focused sensory scalp massage using essential oil blends such as bergamot, lavender, vanilla, blood orange, rosemary mint. Sip on a cold pressed juice or elixir, nibble on locally sourced treats, and grab your favorite read.
Meghan believes beautiful results are dependent on healthy hair practices first. She uses modern methods and an advanced skillset to support this ethos. Pricing is transparent. Together we will create the perfect plan for you in an unmatched consultation process. The time you want to spend and your investment will align with our shared goals so you can feel amazing for years to come! Your “me-time” awaits!
Comments
Post a Comment